07582 725 725
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
OCD Pro Detail seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services. By scheduling any service with OCD Pro Detail you hereby agree to all terms listed on said agreement.
1- Being a mobile service we come to you expecting to have the following:
- An ample amount of space to perform our service, permission to be on premises if you are not the owner and a safe location as well as safe conditions to service your vehicle.
- If we arrive and the previous mentioned conditions are not met, we reserve the right to reschedule the service at a later time/date that works for both parties. In addition, there will be a £30 rescheduling fee.
- If the service is provided at your home or workplace, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move.
2- We require payment to be made in full on the day of the scheduled service. If the customer is not present they can leave payment in cash or check or we will send an invoice via email that must be paid in full the same day. Failure to pay in full on the same day will result in a 20% late charge accrued each month if left unpaid.
3- We require a 48-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so will result in a £30 rescheduling fee.
- We reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the price of the scheduled detailing service if cancelled by the customer on the day of said scheduled service, unless extreme circumstances could not allow you to keep the scheduled service.
- We reserve the right to charge £100 non-refundable retainer if customer has cancelled and rescheduled multiple times.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- We reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
4- Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- We will contact you the day before the scheduled appointment to confirm, give you an estimated time of arrival, and make sure weather is permitting us to work.
- We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
5- Please remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from your vehicle prior to any type of detailing.
- If areas such as the centre armrest storage or glove compartment are not cleared, we will not be able to clean them due to customer’s private personal belongings.
- Due to child safety we will not remove or replace child car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove child car seats / booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean around the car seat but can’t promise your total satisfaction.
6- We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price.
- Extra charges will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, faeces or any other Bio-hazardous materials.
- Pet hair and sand are two of the toughest things to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of our service offerings. However, on most occasions we are successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
7- We make no promises to being able to remove all stains or odours from vehicles. We aim to please so we will always consult you on what can and cannot be done in regards to your vehicles interior.
8- When it comes to windows we try to be our best. But from time to time and depending on temperatures windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a microfibre towel and wipe the film off, if you see streaks. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
9- We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
10- The headliner is gently cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason.
11- We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of our products are safe, biodegradable and do not chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted, clear coated and or chrome surfaces.
12- In some cases where leather seats are poorly refurbished, paint will come off during cleaning. We are not responsible for this type of damage and it is your responsibility to inform us about previous leather repairs.
13- We are not responsible for baked on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
- In some cases where wheels has been poorly refurbished, paint will flake off during the cleaning process we are not responsible for this type of damage.
- On some wheels where there are some bubbles (under paint corrosion), the bubbles may look worse (more inflated) after cleaning this is due to the chemical reaction caused by the cleaner on the wheel. Please note that this is temporary and after few hours the bubbles will return back to its original state (same as before cleaning). Our cleaning products don’t cause these bubbles. The chemicals just expose an underlying condition or damage.
14- Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicles paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some case the mark cannot be removed completely without comprising the clear coat.
15- Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original colour.
16- Any wax, sealant or coating not properly cared for will not last its intended durability length. We recommend safely hand washing using a PH neutral car soap or a waterless wash system.
17- We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times.
- However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable.
- We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behavior be encountered.
18- For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any trip or slip hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance. We try to pay attention to our surroundings.
Paintless dent repairs
Can glue pulling dent pull the paint?
On factory paint the answer is No.
BUT It can happen on after market resprayed panels, On very old vehicles and on dents that has paint chipped away already. In case any of these situations, customers will be asked to sign a glue pull waiver.
Do you always use glue pulling dents?
Not necessarily, in case we don't have access to the dent this will be the only option in some situations.
In some situations we need to create an access to the dent, which means drilling 1/2" hole to gain access.
This access hole is later rust proofed, silicon sealed and plugged with plastic or a rubber cap.
*Booking any of our services means you've read and agreed to our terms and conditions and there is no need for us to take any writing confirmation from you (we do that to make your experience with us a lot smoother and enjoyable)
We operate in Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Ware, Stanstead Abbotts, Cheshunt, Hertford, Harlow, Roydon, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Puckeridge, Bishops' Strotford, Potters Bar, Buntingford in Hertfordshire and all surrounding areas.
©OCD Pro Detail 2017 - 2021